Sistas in Christ Ministries Privacy Notice
Sistas in Christ Ministries respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Sistas in Christ Ministries collects and processes personal data relating to its guests to manage the event relationship. Sistas in Christ Ministries is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
What is the information we will process?
The information you provide in the form to register for an event or by other means such as in an email or over the telephone:
- Your title, name, and full postal, email or telephone contact details
- Dietary needs
- Special requirements
This information will be provided to the host(s) / admin to help organise the event and necessary third parties for the event
Why do we process your personal data?
Sistas in Christ Ministries will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reserve a place for you at the event(s) you desire to attend
- To provide you with information about the event(s) for which you have registered, that includes event updates and possible changes, cancellation or similar information
- To provide you with information about accessibility, transportation, parking, etc. that may impact on your attendance to the event
- To fulfil and monitor our legal responsibilities,
- In accordance with your preferences, to communicate with you about other events, news, and opportunities
We ask for your consent to process your personal data for the purposes set out above, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How long is your data kept?
The information you provide when you register for an event will be kept for 12 months after the event has occurred. If you consent to stay in touch with us, essential information to communicate with you will be kept until you withdraw your consent
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require Sistas in Christ Ministries to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require Sistas in Christ Ministries to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- Object to the processing of your data where Sistas in Christ Ministries is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact: Shanice Akinyombo via email: @email@example.com
Item added to cart